One Piece Removal
- If spa can be removed in one piece.
- Spa is tilted up on side & loaded on wheel cart.
- There needs to be plenty of overhead clearance & a clear pathway leading out of backyard.
- If there is no overhead & side clearance to roll spa out from backyard.
- No clear pathway to remove spa from backyard.
- Spa is falling apart when moved.
The process is simple for one piece spa removal
We measure the gate opening and over head clearance
We tilt the spa on its side and roll it out
Then we load it on our truck
$299 if unit can be removed in one piece. (Spa / Hot tub can’t be falling apart)
$450 if unit needs to be cut into pieces to be removed.
Sac Junk was able to remove my old spa in about 20 minutes. The crew were very careful not to damage anything. I couldn’t be any happier. I should have hired Sac Junk to remove my spa a long time ago.Jeanette S.